Turn Your Surplus Textbooks into Credit or Cash!
Our Textbook Buy-Back Program gives your school the power to generate additional funds or purchase more of the books you need by trading in your surplus or obsolete textbooks and unused workbooks and teacher's editions for credit or cash.
It's So Easy to Get Started
- Call your local account executive to schedule an appointment to review your textbook inventory, enter your list online, or send us a list.
- Our innovative technology allows for quick book review to provide quotes on the spot. We will review the list and/or schedule a visit to your school or district to assess the value of your textbooks.
- Receive credit or cash immediately – and an additional 10% bonus when you select our credit option.
We Do All the Work
- We sort the books, pack the boxes with our complimentary shipping materials, and coordinate freight pick up.
- We also work with local and national charities to ensure your books are reissued, donated to other children, or recycled in an environmentally friendly manner.
Where Do Your Books Go?
The Follett Educational Services (FES) Textbook Buy-Back Program is designed to put as many used textbooks as possible back into the hands of children who can benefit from them and dramatically reduce the number of used textbooks that go into landfills each year. Every used textbook we purchase undergoes a comprehensive inspection and each used textbook undergoes a thorough reconditioning process to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Used textbooks that do not have market value and do not meet donation guidelines are recycled in an environmentally friendly manner. Recycling turns these obsolete used textbooks into other valuable materials and reduces waste. FES is the nation's largest purchaser of used textbooks from elementary schools, middle schools and high schools.
Learn More About Pre-Owned Textbooks
Learn how purchasing pre-owned textbooks helps to foster a greener tomorrow
Learn more about about pre-owned textbooks and why it makes sense for your school
Learn more about about pre-owned textbooks and why they make sense for your school
Textbook procurement, sorting/ distribution and barcoding services for single schools or entire districts