As a trusted partner to the education community for over 130 years, you can count on Follett Educational Services (FES) for
help when you need it most.
The FES Disaster Assistance Program provides support for schools and districts that have been impacted by environmental
disasters, as well as other natural or man-made catastrophic events. Our goal is to help you restore your teaching and
learning environment by providing special Product and Service Support assistance to your school or district.
You may have damaged or lost classroom materials that are in need of replacement, and FES can help. We will provide
an additional discount off current prices on any of our classroom materials, including:
- Pre-owned textbooks and workbooks.
- Brand new classroom literature, reference books, test preparation materials, guided reading collections, and more.
We can also provide customized classroom library lists to help you replace lost classroom libraries. Rising transportation
and fuel costs can also have a significant impact on the cost of shipping classroom materials. FES will help by providing
reduced freight charges on all FES purchases.
As your school or district recovers, unforeseen issues and demands on your time and resources will make it more difficult
to complete all the administrative tasks associated with ordering and replacing classroom materials.
In addition to classroom products, FES also provides support services to schools and districts nationwide.
We offer several options that can help take some of the administrative burden off your hands:
- Ordering: we can prepare and track orders from publishers, provide status updates, and communicate directly with publishers
regarding delivery, back orders, damaged items, and returns.
- Warehousing and Distribution: we can receive, sort, store, pack, and ship your instructional materials from our distribution
center and even provide temporary warehousing if needed.
- Processing: we can apply barcodes, security strips, and book labels. We will also provide book stamping to new or FES pre-owned products.
To apply for assistance, just call us at 1-800 –621-4272, extension 4714 or email us at email@example.com.