Digital > Software> Sunburst Technology - Emergent Readers
Engaging Literature-Based Activities!
This story-reading program supports the efforts of beginning readers by developing their sight word vocabularies.
Keep your eager early readers motivated in a contained and supportive learning environment
where students receive clear auditory directions and positive feedback. A teacher control
panel lets you fully monitor and direct students' progress. A complete teacher's guide,
with off-computer extension activities, provides useful plans when you use Emergent Reader
in your classroom or reading lab!
- Grade Levels: K-2
- Library of 20 picture book-style stories
- See and hear text-highlighted reading of engaging, but very simply written, stories.
- Listen to proper pronunciations of frequently used words and learn new words in a controlled vocabulary presentation of a single text-line per page.
- Record and play back student's voices reading the stories aloud.
- Develop oral expression skills.
- Engage in three reinforcement activities that build word-recognition, reading vocabulary, and sentence structure skills.
To order Emergent Reader or for more information, please
contact us online
or at 877.899.8550.
- » Pricing
- » Requirements
- » Features
Multi-year, multi-site, and small school pricing is available.
Please contact your account representative for more information.