Digital > Software > The Critical Thinking Company - Building Thinking Skills
Building Thinking Skills
Highly Effective Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning Activities
Building Thinking Skills provides a solid foundation for academic excellence and success in any
- Grade Levels: Level 1: Grades 2-3, Level 2: Grades 4-6
- Level 1 includes 38 activities and over 800 questions
- Level 2 includes 43 activities and over 900 questions
- The activities are developmentally sequenced activities.
- Each skill (for example, classifying) is presented first in the semi-concrete figural-spatial form and then in the abstract verbal form.
- Students learn to analyze relationships between objects, between words, and between objects and words as they: observe, recognize, and describe characteristics; distinguish similarities and differences; and identify and complete sequences, classifications, and analogies.
- Can be played in adventure mode or practice mode
- Detailed spoken and graphical instructions for each question
- On-screen and printable guide
- Adjustable scoring rubric for varied abilities
- On-screen and printable student data
- Saves unfinished activities
- Fun word search reward games
- On-screen and printable reward certificates
To order Building Thinking Skills or for more information, please
contact us online
or at 1-800-621-4272.
- » Pricing
- » Requirements
- » Features
Multi-year, multi-site, and small school pricing is available. Please contact your
account representative for more information.