Interactive Projection Camera
Three technology tools in one, yet so affordable! Easy-to-use digital projection camera is also a web cam and photo/video camera. Great for students' multimedia projects across the curriculum or whole-class demonstration of manipulatives in action, book pages, science models and more. Document student progress for assessment, then upload files to digital portfolios or share with other educators or parents. Connects via USB port to use with your PC (XP, Vista, Win7) or Mac (OS 10.6 and above) and is compatible with your interactive whiteboard. Boosts students' 21st-century skills and helps you reach beyond traditional teaching methods.
- Connects easily to a computer and is compatible with a projector or interactive whiteboard
- Does not require purchase of batteries
- Take photos/videos to download to your computer or upload to your class website or virtual learning network
- Use with 2 or 3 dimensional objects
- Use with other classroom technology such as now!Board, Zoomy and Twist
To order Luna Projection Camera, select a product below or
contact us at 800-621-4272.
- » Pricing
- » Requirements
- » Features
- » Images
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Mac OS X (10.5, 10.6, 10.7)
- Requires a projector and computer with monitor, not included
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Power via USB connection to your computer
- Use with your projector (required) or interactive whiteboard
- 8 LEDs & 3.0 MP camera (auto-focus)
- Bendable gooseneck
- SEN switch jack (for special needs)
- Snapshot button
- Built-in microphone
Luna Main Unit
Luna in Action
Luna Ideas to Get You Started
Use as a web cam to conduct web conferences with classrooms, museums or any virtual field trip destination around the world.
Project any picture book to read to the whole class - no big book required. Record a video as you read aloud. Reuse the recording by making it part of a literacy center activity.
Capture video of students as they discuss and engage in scientific inquiry. Conduct a related investigation of live specimens or 3-D models that move, such as simple machines.